Meet the disposable
Nappies and Pants
Disposable bamboo diapers. Soft, delicate, hypoallergenic. Safe for the skin sensitive and breathable because nobody likes chafing.
Perfect for sensitive skin
The bamboo used in the production of BAMBOOLOVE diapers has natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties. Breathable bamboo layers are sensitive to sensitive skin, allow it to breathe and do not cause irritation! BAMBOOLOVE diapers are bamboo diapers made with the use of bamboo non-woven fabric.
Similarities and differences
How BAMBOOLOVE diapers compare to standard diapers available on the market. Are they eco-friendly diapers more than standard plastic diapers? Can you say they are bamboo diapers? You can find answers to these and other questions below and in the FAQ tab for answers to frequently asked questions.
- the BAMBOOLOVE diaper also has plastic-based parts, such as the thigh cuff, anti-leakage cover, and the elasticated Velcro waistband. Inside the diaper you will also find a super absorbent polymer - SAP.
- in the absorbent paste we used cellulose pulp not bleached with chlorine - unfortunately, many elements in disposable products contain chlorine to make the product snow white - why? ;)
- top layer + inner layer (lining): it's 100% BAMBOO! As a result, about 60% of the diaper becomes biodegradable. Can you reduce waste from disposable diapers by 60%? It matters!
Bamboo layers are in places that are in the closest, constant contact with a baby's sensitive skin. They give it comfort, convenience and wonderful softness. They allow the skin to breathe without overheating. Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
BAMBOO MIRACLE RAW MATERIAL
Delicate, biodegradable bamboo fleece on the inside and outside of the diaper:
- reduce the risk of irritation and chafing
- allows the skin to breathe
- makes the diaper more environmentally friendly
3D frills and a soft ribbing help keep the diaper in place while having fun. The Moisture Index allows you to better assess the degree of moisture in the nappy.